You’ve landed on my author page which tells the world a bit about my writing persona. My life pretty much revolves around writing and teaching, although on occasion I’ve taken time off from writing to zipline in Alaska, teach in China, and traipse around Rome. My patient and supportive family puts up with my eccentricity, Sahara-dry sense of humor, and my need for long periods alone to write. I couldn’t do it without them.
My stories are lighthearted with a splash of suspense, a flash of the unexplained, a dash of romance, and always a happy ending. If that’s up your alley, you might like to read them.
Here’s where to find out more.
- As the TeacherWriter I blog about writing fun, writing strategies, and teaching tips.
- At Honey Creek Books I blog with three other authors about this wonderful fictional town and all its stories. My posts are on Fridays, so please stop by to read about the characters in my books.
- Shades of the Future, a YA sweet romance novel, set in the midwestern town of Honey Creek, Ohio published by Turquoise Morning Press in July 2012. It’s part of their Honey Creek Books line. Click here for the video preview.
- Untellable, a YA suspense romance, published by Turquoise Morning Press in February 2013.
- East of the Sun and West of the Moon Redux, in the anthology Rapunzel’s Daughters, published in July 2011 by Pink Narcissus Press. Have your digital copy signed for free at my Kindlegraph author page.
- You can follow me on Twitter as @suzannelilly.
- My Facebook Suzanne Lilly Author page.
- Find me on Goodreads.
- I worked as a Suite101 Topic Editor in the Writing Fiction and Curricula/Lesson Plans sections where I also authored hundreds of articles. If you’re a teacher or a writer, check out that site with articles from a variety of talented writers.
Etc., Etc., Etc.
Anything else you want to know about me you can find out by clicking these links: