The Wedding Day Collection is a romantic new anthology of stories written by some of the finest authors today. To honor June weddings, it will be available June 2013. My short story “Wine, Roses, and Twins” will have you on a high speed race through the Napa Valley vineyards when the maid of honor goes into labor with twins. The unexpected delivery results in an unexpected wedding ceremony.
Subscribe to my newsletter!
The California Argonauts
- RT @History_Pics: Galileo’s first telescopes. 17th century, in the Institute and Museum of the History of Science, Florence. http://t.co/a2… 5 days ago
- A bit more than normal, I'd say. #historical twitter.com/History_Pics/s… 5 days ago
- RT @SactownMagazine: We're looking for a few great editorial interns this fall. Interested? Know someone who might be? Please RT! http://t.… 6 days ago
- Congrats on the gold! @jenniferflaten ;-) 1 week ago
- 4 of 5 stars to The Shoemaker's Wife by Adriana Trigiani goodreads.com/review/show/13… 2 weeks ago
A Thousand Little Secrets
Wine, Roses, and Twins
Shades of the Future
5 stars for Shades and Untellable
East of the Sun, West of the Moon Redux
Get your ebooks signed by the author.