The Wedding Day Collection is a romantic new anthology of stories written by some of the finest authors today. To honor June weddings, it will be available June 2013. My short story “Wine, Roses, and Twins” will have you on a high speed race through the Napa Valley vineyards when the maid of honor goes into labor with twins. The unexpected delivery results in an unexpected wedding ceremony.
Subscribe to my newsletter!
The California Argonauts
- @redheadrachel I just got out of a meeting. Sorry I wasn't at the chat. Will try to catch the last few minutes. 1 week ago
- I started reading SOVAY by Celia Rees last night. So far, so fabulous! has anyone else read it? What did you think? #amreading #histfic 1 week ago
- I just posted a review of BEYOND PLEASANT END by @authorLisaBorja on Amazon. Great story about spirit writing! 1 week ago
- And then I think of the saying, "A man who doesn't read is no better off than a man who can't read." Was it Mark... fb.me/1b2SdiHKU 1 week ago
- I'm #reading Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin by Benjamin Franklin bit.ly/1jRfnF4 1 week ago
A Thousand Little Secrets
Wine, Roses, and Twins
Shades of the Future
5 stars for Shades and Untellable
East of the Sun, West of the Moon Redux