The Wedding Day Collection is a romantic new anthology of stories written by some of the finest authors today. To honor June weddings, it will be available June 2013. My short story “Wine, Roses, and Twins” will have you on a high speed race through the Napa Valley vineyards when the maid of honor goes into labor with twins. The unexpected delivery results in an unexpected wedding ceremony.
Subscribe to my newsletter!
The California Argonauts
- The Craft Traditions of Florence, Italy lauramorelli.com/the-craft-trad… 4 hours ago
- I'm Suzanne Pitner, just so you know. Glad to find you here. @MaiaCaron 4 hours ago
- Oh my. Waiting is so hard! I'm dying to talk to you about Girl on a Train. I still need to read Gone Girl. @vbtremper 4 hours ago
- Did you get the book yet? The waits are so long! @vbtremper 4 hours ago
- RT @Awesome_Indies: Review of Wind Catcher: A Chosen Novel by Jeff & Erynn Altabef - awesomeindies.net/review-of-wind… http://t.co/mHWADDXSf8 5 days ago
A Thousand Little Secrets
Wine, Roses, and Twins
Shades of the Future
5 stars for Shades and Untellable
East of the Sun, West of the Moon Redux
Get your ebooks signed by the author.