The Wedding Day Collection is a romantic new anthology of stories written by some of the finest authors today. To honor June weddings, it will be available June 2013. My short story “Wine, Roses, and Twins” will have you on a high speed race through the Napa Valley vineyards when the maid of honor goes into labor with twins. The unexpected delivery results in an unexpected wedding ceremony.
Subscribe to my newsletter!
The California Argonauts
- Hi @AshleyMaker! 1 day ago
- Tired of Giving Your Books Away for Free? Then Stop. wp.me/p23jbL-i4 via @elysesalpeter Show yourself respect. #amwriting 1 day ago
- Fabulous video. I'm showing it to my 5th graders today. #AntiBullying Elementary School Video (Dunsford): youtu.be/Fg8wxcepAxM #bully 1 day ago
- Perfect dress for an 1850 tea party. pinterest.com/pin/4300234643… 1 day ago
- If George Arnold ever proposes, this is the wedding dress Lucinda York might wear. pinterest.com/pin/4300234643… 1 day ago
A Thousand Little Secrets
Wine, Roses, and Twins
Shades of the Future
5 stars for Shades and Untellable
East of the Sun, West of the Moon Redux