The Wedding Day Collection is a romantic new anthology of stories written by some of the finest authors today. To honor June weddings, it will be available June 2013. My short story “Wine, Roses, and Twins” will have you on a high speed race through the Napa Valley vineyards when the maid of honor goes into labor with twins. The unexpected delivery results in an unexpected wedding ceremony.
Subscribe to my newsletter!
The California Argonauts
- Best #Books of Summer: The Gardener gets a five star review wp.me/pdgdl-17s fb.me/6AwxpKw0q 9 hours ago
- Best #Books of Summer: The Gardener gets a five star review wp.me/pdgdl-17s 9 hours ago
- Stephanie Thomas, of The #IndieBookshelf is battling cancer. You can help raise funds by buying Rise Up Vol. 2. amazon.com/dp/B00LZA6CVK 13 hours ago
- What's the story behind GOLD RUSH DELUGE? smashwords.com/interview/Suza… #reading #historical 15 hours ago
- RT @eaweisser: Outlandish fun @92Y. Livestream panel discussion w/ @Outlander_Starz @Writer_DG at 9pm tonight —> bit.ly/UHjwT1 #… 17 hours ago
A Thousand Little Secrets
Wine, Roses, and Twins
Shades of the Future
5 stars for Shades and Untellable
East of the Sun, West of the Moon Redux