The Wedding Day Collection is a romantic new anthology of stories written by some of the finest authors today. To honor June weddings, it will be available June 2013. My short story “Wine, Roses, and Twins” will have you on a high speed race through the Napa Valley vineyards when the maid of honor goes into labor with twins. The unexpected delivery results in an unexpected wedding ceremony.
Subscribe to my newsletter!
The California Argonauts
- My toddler son once tried to flush a tube of toothpaste. That wasn't a good look for a toilet, either. @BookaliciousPam 15 hours ago
- RT @SeeTheRoses: Never mistake challenges for setbacks. The most #beautiful souls can only emerge from the darkest of lessons. #selfactuali… 15 hours ago
- I'm so glad it's the weekend. Time for relaxation and family! How about you? 1 day ago
- I love it! Gold Rush Girl is #1 in it's category on Smashwords! fb.me/6C5AqYG8i 1 day ago
- GOLD RUSH GIRL is #1 in Smashwords #YA #histfic over 50k & it's #free until tomorrow! smashwords.com/books/category… 1 day ago
A Thousand Little Secrets
Wine, Roses, and Twins
Shades of the Future
5 stars for Shades and Untellable
East of the Sun, West of the Moon Redux