The Wedding Day Collection is a romantic new anthology of stories written by some of the finest authors today. To honor June weddings, it will be available June 2013. My short story “Wine, Roses, and Twins” will have you on a high speed race through the Napa Valley vineyards when the maid of honor goes into labor with twins. The unexpected delivery results in an unexpected wedding ceremony.
Subscribe to my newsletter!
- 5 of 5 stars to What Nora Knew by Linda Yellin bit.ly/1k47OIg 2 days ago
- Thanks! @karenbbooth It was a closr one. 4 days ago
- Whew! I just finished #NaNoWriMo. Anyone else out there finishing up int he final hours and minutes? 4 days ago
- Yes! At exactly 8:16 p.m. on the evening of November 30, 2013, I passed the 50,000 word mark on the sequel to... fb.me/23clffFrg 4 days ago
- @vbtremper Doing well! Still at relatives' house, so no writing since Wed. How about you? 5 days ago
Wine, Roses, and Twins
Shades of the Future
5 stars for Shades and Untellable
East of the Sun, West of the Moon Redux