You’ve landed on my author page which tells the world a bit about my writing persona. My life pretty much revolves around writing and teaching, although on occasion I’ve taken time off from writing to zipline in Alaska, teach in China, and traipse around Rome. My patient and supportive family puts up with my eccentricity, Sahara-dry sense of humor, and my need for long periods alone to write. I couldn’t do it without them.
My stories are lighthearted with a splash of suspense, a flash of the unexplained, a dash of romance, and always a happy ending. If that’s up your alley, you might like to read them.
Here’s where to find out more.
Sign up for my occasional newsletter to win prizes and find out about my new releases before anyone else!
Follow me on my Suzanne Lilly Author Facebook page. You can also sign up for the newsletter there. Either way works just as well.
- Gold Rush Girl, Book One of The California Argonauts will be available late 2013.
- Shades of the Future, a YA sweet romance novel, set in the midwestern town of Honey Creek, Ohio published by Turquoise Morning Press in July 2012. It’s part of their Honey Creek Books line. Click here for the video preview.
- Untellable, a YA suspense romance, published by Turquoise Morning Press in February 2013. Click here for a video author reading.
- The Wedding Day Collection features my short story “Wine, Roses, and Twins” and released in June 2013.
- A Shaker of Margaritas: A Bad Hair Day, published by Mozark Press, in November 2012, featured my story, “I Think I’ll Pass.”
- “East of the Sun and West of the Moon Redux“ appeared in the anthology Rapunzel’s Daughters, published in July 2011 by Pink Narcissus Press.
- As the TeacherWriter I blog about writing fun, writing strategies, teaching tips, and book reviews.
- At Honey Creek Books you can read more about the fictional town of Honey Creek, Ohio, the setting for Shades of the Future and Untellable.
- You can follow me on Twitter as @suzannelilly.
- My Facebook Suzanne Lilly Author page.
- Find me on Goodreads.
- I’m also on Pinterest.
Editing and Nonfiction Writing:
- I write nonfiction books and articles for educational publishers.
- I worked as a Suite101 Topic Editor in the Writing Fiction and Curricula/Lesson Plans sections where I also authored hundreds of articles.
- I have nonfiction articles published by numerous online sites, magazines, and a local newspaper.
Etc., Etc., Etc.
Anything else you want to know about me you can find out by clicking these links: